Why Raccoons Should not be Revered

Raccoons are very evil. I have many reasons and facts about why Raccoons should not be revered. They are very Create meme "revenge of the raccoon, evil raccoon, insidious raccoon " - Pictures - Meme-arsenal.commischievous murderers. Number one they can sometimes carry rabies and other parasites. These can be transferred to humans and animals. Secondly, they kill chickens and a lot of other animals like Clams, Crayfish, Frogs, Fish, Snails, Slugs. But they also eat these animals too. BIRDS (CHICKENS), AND BIRD EGGS. (They kill birds to get to their eggs but they don’t eat the bird. Which is a waste of food that could have been eaten by other predators.) Thirdly their behavior is unpredictable and they could have rabies and many other horrible diseases. Even though Raccoons are horrible and carry many diseases. The good part they play in the ecosystem is. Helping to maintain healthy populations and distributing seeds. From what they catch and forage. Even though they make a lot of messes with trash. They do a good job of cleaning up else wear. They also help with cleaning up carrion from skunks and some other animals.

2 thoughts on “Why Raccoons Should not be Revered

1. Dear Naomi,
    I knew you hated raccoons, and you finally admitted that there is somethings good about them. I like that you finally embraced raccoons!

extremely sincerely Molly.

1. Dear Molly

Thank you for your comment, I will never like raccoons. But there are things to consider about them. They are close to the worst creature ever but if they kill my chickens again then they are gone.

Sincerely Naomi